Medicine for the Mind & Emotions
Medicine for the Body
- Trigger point injections
- Craniosacral therapy
- Nutritional support
- Herbal medicine
- Local Restaurants
Medicine for the Spirit
Naturopathic Medicine is …
“natur-o-” of nature; natural “-pathic” disease or disorder; treatment of disease.
A modern and traditional, natural and scientific, empirical and evidenced based medicine.
Those who practice naturopathic medicine have earned medical doctorate degree and practice in accordance to the Hippocratic Oath and Naturopathic Principles outlined below.
- The Healing Power of Nature – Trust the body’s inherent wisdom to heal itself. Facilitate and augment this ordered and intelligent self-healing process by both nourishing and removing obstacles to recovery.
- Identify and Treat the Cause – Look beyond the symptoms to find the underlying cause of disease.
- Do No Harm – Utilize methods and medicines that minimize the risk of harmful side effects.
- Doctor as Teacher – Educate patients on how to achieve and maintain health. Empower and encourage self-responsibility for health.
- Treat the Whole Person – View the body as an integrated whole in all its physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual dimensions.
- Prevention – Assess risk factors, heredity, and susceptibility to disease. Appropriately intervene to prevent illness.